1. Passengers on a Journey including an ultimate stop in a country other than the county of departure, are advised that the Warsaw Convention may be applicable. The Warsaw convention governs and, in most cases, limits the liability of the carriers for death or personal injury and in the respect of losses of or damage to baggage and personal effects
2. ln all other cases, the carriage is only accepted at the passenger’s risk and upon the specific condition that the carrier/s, their servants, and agents shall be under no liability for any damage of any kind whether caused or occasioned during carriage by air or in connection with auxiliary services Incidental to the carriage by air or whether or not caused occasioned by the act or omission, neglect default of the carrier/s, their servants Of agents. The passenger hereby indemnifies the carrier/s against any claim claims for compensation to any damage, loss, injury whether, sustained on board the aircraft or in the course of any of the operations of flight, embarking or disembarking caused directly or indirectly to him or his belongings which indemnity shall extend to those passenger’s dependants, estate or any person whomsoever.
3. ln the event of the Conditions and Regulations stated or referred to above or part thereof relating to the exclusion of the liability of the Carriers being contrary to the law of the state or territory in the court of which action is brought, the liability of the carrier shall be excluded or limited insofar as the law permits and the carriers shall be entitled to !he benefit of every exclusion or limitation permitted by such law.
4. Any action against the carrier/s shall be brought only in the Republic of South Africa, unless contrary to the provisions cl the Warsaw Convention
5. The right to substitute alternative carrier/s and/or aircraft and alter the agreed stopping Places and/or, routing is reserved by the carrier.